DAMARISCOTTA, MAINE BUSINESS COACH
Business Coach and Consultant
A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
With over 20 years as a small business owner, entrepreneur, award-winning author, and marketing consultant Jim brings his experience as a survivor of success and failure to the world of business coaching and consulting.
Becoming an iPEC Certified Professional Coach will codify for him years of business experiences, his personal values, and a belief in the power of transformative energy into a laser-focused professional objective; to support small and medium-sized business owners as they expand into their highest and best selves.
WHEN WORKING WITH CLIENTS HE HELPS THEM:
• Reconnect their purpose and passion
• Develop unstoppable mindsets
• Harness Emotional Intelligence
• Control their own energy levels
• Influence energy levels of family, staff, and clients
• Create clear direction and a consistent plan of action
• Find and keep good people
• Develop a consistent stream of high-quality leads
THEN TOGETHER THEY CREATE:
• A clear and actionable strategic and financial plan
• A powerful brand message
• A dynamic referral-based marketing strategy
• A thriving non-competitive Business Mastermind group
Jim has a Bachelor of Arts degree in theology and music from Southwestern College in Waxahachie, Texas, and studied in Arizona State University's Architecture and Design master's degree program. Upon program completion he will add Certified Master Coach to his educational accomplishments.
He is a past member of the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, serving on its Executive Board of Directors. His other commitments have included PAWS/LA, which assists with the care of pets for people living with disabilities, and KidSmart, an art education foundation for inner-city youth. Currently he lives and works from his home on the Maine coast.